Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol Returns Tonight!

Well, it's back. The 8th season of American Idol begins in a few hours. I'm not as excited about this season as I was about last year's (probably because it's turning into The Plant Show), but I'm sure there'll be a few "real" people to vote for. Heck, last year I was upset about the plants, but I ended up getting really into it, so it'll probably happen that way again.

This time I'll start recapping during the auditions, just for the heck of it. It'll be fun to look back and see what my initial reactions to these people were. One of them will end up winning, after all (come on, you think someone whose audition isn't shown has any chance of winning?).

Check back later tonight for my recap of the first episode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want the Fan Boy! Objectivity is overrated! I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it! I'm going to try my hardest not to read Vote For The Worst site. I'm going to try to enjoy this year without know if someone has already had a record deal or were on a TV show. I do LOVE their recaps so I don't think I"m going to make it too long. LOL